Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Happy New Year but not for Hillary and Bill

Did anyone else notice? As I was watching the New Year's special on Fox News. It was announced that Hillary Clinton was the Honoree button pusher for the ball in Times Square. The first thing I thought was: "If I were the camera man the first shot of the New Year should be on Hillary and Bill. " Why? Because I wanted to see if Hillary and Bill would share a New Years kiss. I mean, this is a tradition between happy couples.

A few seconds after the midnight, the camera man captures Hillary and Bill sharing an embrace. Not a kiss an embrace. Very awkward. Are they really married?

Watch it. You be the judge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoeIPMmYFQY

6 comments:

  1. LOL! I didn't notice, but it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we were thinking the exact same thing. when we saw them on opposite sides of the ball we figured it was so they wouldn't have to kiss. that hug was very awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that too! They are so obviously uncomfortable it makes you almost (notice I said ALMOST) feel bad for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it too, it was awkward and i think they tried to cover it up by dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was even more awkward was the fake smiles they had on while they danced (should we really call it dancing, it was a poor attempt at dancing) plus they really didn't say a word to each other the whole time. They need to cut the crap and just say they are getting a divorce, are they trying to prove something to all of us? Anywho love the new blog. I love that I can rant about my feelings so freely.

    ReplyDelete